Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ode to Daddy

Thank GOD Cade is feeling better. His tummy is still sensitive, but he is able to eat popsicles and toast. I laid around yesterday all day long feeling pretty ick myself and made BDM handle everything. He was NOT happy. However, being the great dad that he is, he dealt with Tanner's screaming, Tristan's all around naughtiness, and Cade's frequent trips to the bathroom with a minimum of yelling and only a couple of pleadings of "I need a little help here". I only felt mildly guilty every now and again when he was besieged by "Daddy I NEED!" "Daddy I WANT" "Daddy HELP ME". However, again, he did quite a good job and I knew that I was handing over my kids to very capable, loving hands. (Nevermind the huge mess I had to clean up today - it was totally worth it).

No comments: